Connected Healthcare Saves Lives and Money
Dr. Taylor Drew from Aquarian Clinic is on the leading edge of the concierge medicine movement. By being available to her patients easily via Hucu.ai, she has made it easier for her patients to stay healthy and quickly address concerns.
Problems Faced Before Hucu.ai
- Her team and patients would send messages and wait for her to get back. They were not sure when she would respond.
- Her team had to be informed separately about each patient so that they could send or receive messages. It was a hassle and didn’t work out.
- It was difficult for her patients to get in touch with her during the scheduled working hours.
- Her patients or team members were not able to share sensitive information over the telephone or email because these were not HIPAA compliant.
- Patients could only reach out during working hours and were not guaranteed contact with the doctor.
- Lots of duplication of documents was required to update different departments and team members in the facility about patient status.
- A lot of time and effort was required to complete documentation every day. There were also costs associated with this and chances of errors were always there.
How Hucu.ai Has helped
- She can easily communicate her availability as “Available”, “Busy”, or “Away” to her team and her patients so they have the right expectations for her responsiveness.
- Her team is able to participate in patient-centered communication on behalf of the doctor.
- Hucu.ai allows her to communicate with her patients directly at any time of the day.
- Hucu.ai is a safe, HIPAA compliant app through which her patients and she can share images, documents and records safely.
- Her patients’ satisfaction has dramatically increased since they can reach out to Dr. Drew remotely in real-time.
- Hucu.ai has eased the hassle of duplicating documents to update her care team members. Now she just has to share one document on the app with her care team members and they are all updated.
- Hucu.ai ensures that the time that went into documentation can now be used to care more effectively for her patients instead. Hucu.ai is the new way of medical interaction.
Just recently, one of her patients was on vacation where she used a new sunscreen and contracted a rash. Worried that she would need to take time out of her work schedule to seek care in an urgent care clinic, she reached out to Dr. Drew.
Because the patient was connected to Dr. Drew via Hucu.ai, she was able to message Dr. Drew regarding her concern and quickly send a picture of the rash while she was driving back home. Dr. Drew prescribed her medicine for immediate treatment and her prescription was ready and waiting for her when she reached home.
The patient was immediately relieved and saved a potential $500 urgent care fee. Dr. Drew is there for her patients whenever they need her via Hucu.ai – and this is exactly what is helping her increase her patient base.