Four Star+ Medicare Advantage plans use Hucu.ai to coordinate timely & quality care, drive efficiency, and improve member satisfaction
For Medicare Advantage plans committed to the Quadruple Aim, Hucu.ai quickly connects your teams (case managers, etc.) with all network members, brings beneficiaries & family members into the loop, improves proactive care and helps avoid hospitalizations.
How Medicare Advantage Plans use Hucu.ai
Easy text. Embedded photos or attachments. Emojis galore!
Secure. Encrypted. Protected.
Visibility. Recognition. Appreciation.
Professional boundaries. Notifications that work for busy clinicians.
EASE PATIENT CENTERED COMMUNICATION
Hucu.ai communication brings MA Case Managers, Providers, Patients and Families together fast
- Equip Care Coordinators with the right Communication Tool to reach out to all parties involved in care
- Reduce Delays in Communication with easy simplified messaging and automatic push notifications
- Replace 5 Traditional Silo Communication Tools (fax, email, text, phone, voicemail, etc.) with a single powerful tool – Hucu.ai
- Centralize All Work Communication – 1 to 1 Direct Messaging, Many to Many, and Patient-Centered
- Simplify Team Availability by showing custom user messages, “available”, “busy”, and “away” along with “read receipts”
- Manage “On Call” Process efficiently and effectively reduce reliance on phone answering services, phone tags, and missed connections
IMPROVE MEMBER SATISFACTION
Better Communication Drives Better Care; Better Care Drives Member Satisfaction
- Improve Patient & Family Experience by providing seamless communication across all providers to sustain high Medicare Stars ratings
- Manage Patient Transitions Proactively by sharing status and discharge plans effortlessly
- Enable Easy Information Sharing to communicate med lists, patient history, advanced directives, and other relevant information
- Facilitate Real-time Problem Solving with one-touch telehealth sessions and ongoing access to team members
- Coordinate Care Seamlessly by identifying needs for medication, DME, PPE, nutrition or other interventions and deploying additional resources
SHARE PATIENT RISK VISIBILITY WITH PREFERRED PARTNERS
Get real-time risk visibility across all patients to reduce risk of complications or hospitalization
- Reduce Hospitalizations/Readmissions by improving responsiveness to potential complications using Patient-Flags
- Manage High Risk Patients to a Higher Level so that conditions at risk of deterioration are addressed quickly (e.g.,CKD/ ESRD, COPD, CHF, MH/SUD)
- Provide Visibility to Always Prioritized Hot Lists based on provider communication and patients risk profiles
- Empower Caregivers with Better Patient Status Information, improving speed of monitoring and preventive interventions
- Authorize Trusted Network Partners (Provider Groups, Home Health, Hospice, Therapy, etc.) to various patient groups, so there’s no delay in care decisions; therefore, resulting in improved outcomes
ENHANCE ACCOUNTABLE COLLABORATION ACROSS NETWORK
Improve existing referral relationships and build new ones with Hucu.ai
- Manage Valued Networks Proactively by bringing different partners together around each patient, and coordinating patient-centered care with everyone involved, thus assuring appropriate discharge destination
- Improve Accessibility and Responsiveness of Partners with accountability for communications and timely responses
- Establish Tighter Connections with Hospitals by allowing discharge nurses to plan, schedule, transition and share relevant documents with Home Health providers, Assisted Living and SNF Care Givers
- Simplify Discharge Process to Home or Home HealthCare and keep track of patients well being even when they are not in a hospital or facility – reduce hospitalizations