Post Acute Care Communication via Hucu.ai vs. Alternatives
- Hucu.ai – Unlimited user licenses. No significant setup/implementation required. No IT required. Clients launch in less than 30 mins. Built for care coordination and communication across the healthcare continuum. Get patient-centered messaging with other organizations quickly. Clear visibility on patient risk Get started with the free version!
- TigerConnect – Expensive per user license not viable for post-acute care organizations. Huge uplift in installing and configuring the solution. Basic version messaging is only within an organization.
OhMD – Expensive per user license not viable for large post-acute care organizations. Built for brick & mortar clinics– not for virtual healthcare teams. No ability to organize patient specific communication across different locations. Issues on Android platform.
- Slack – Charges per user license. Not built for healthcare workflows. No patient risk visibility.
- WhatsApp – Free but not HIPAA compliant. No separation of work and personal life. No patient centricity. Not built for healthcare. No data or analytics on outcomes.
- Old ways (phone, fax, ..) – Most communication is in silos between 2 people, while the rest of the team is unaware and therefore not able to act in a timely manner. Inefficient and often insecure.
(email, txt, etc.)
Real-time HIPAA compliant messaging
Designed for post-acute care
Patient-centered channels for dynamic care team collaboration
Distinct patient/family chat
Categorized, customizable patient-centered, group & DM channels within & across care communities in ONE platform
One-touch Telehealth with industry leading performance
Real-time priority-leveled patient hotlist
Readily accessible patient health and risk reporting/analytics
Evidence-based assessments for real-time acuity scoring
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with instant targeted notifications