Hucu.ai helps Home Care provide peace of mind to families through improved communication while also motivating distributed staff
Distributed Home care teams need ongoing communication with back office, supervisors as well as family members to assure high quality of care and safety for seniors in home. Hucu.ai is the easiest solution for professional person centered messaging.
How Home Care Providers use Hucu.ai
Easy text. Embedded photos or attachments. Emojis galore!
Secure. Encrypted. Protected.
Visibility. Recognition. Appreciation.
Professional boundaries. Notifications that work for busy clinicians.
Improve Organizational Efficiency And Increase Family Satisfaction
Better Communication Improves Patient/Family Satisfaction
- Enable Easy Information Sharing to communicate med lists, patient history, schedule needs and other relevant information
- Facilitate Real-time Connections with one-touch video sessions to assure ongoing social interactions
- Get Easy Feedback on Daily Chores by fielding family comments on priorities and opportunities
- Share Messages Across Shifts to share updates on patient status and provide tips on next steps
- Improve Patient/Family Satisfaction by providing seamless communication
- Fill “Open Shifts” with quick notifications and responses with ongoing audit trails to manage unemployment claims
- Reduce missed connections efficiently and effectively with messaging that reduces phone answering services, phone tags, and wasted time
Connect Internal & External Partner Care Teams,
Organize teams around each patient to provide maximum support
- Speed up Patient-Centered Communication with easy simplified HIPAA compliant messaging and automatic push notifications
- Replace 5 Old Silo Communication Tools (fax, email, text, phone, voicemail, etc.) with one powerful tool – Hucu.ai
- Centralize All Work Communication – 1 to 1 Direct Messaging, Many to Many internal public/private topic specific messaging, Many to Many cross collaboration public/private messaging with external partners, and Patient-Centered messaging with internal and external teams
- Make Availability Easy by showing custom user messages, with simple one touch status updates – Available, Busy, and Away along with Read Receipts
- Coordinate Care Seamlessly by updating staff on medication, equipment, PPE, nutrition or other needs
Support, Retain, and Engage Distributed Teams
Engage & retain distributed team members while building the culture you want
- Provide Work/Life Balance by isolating work messages in Hucu app, instead of flooding their personal messaging device app
- Establish Better Focus at Work by reducing noise and distractions since no need to dig through personal messages to get to work messages
- Reduce Anxiety and Burnout by empowering team members to set personal status so others know when they are Available, Busy or Away
- Unify Team Culture by sharing announcements, news, birthdays, best practices, articles, and more
- Recognize High Performing Team Members with the highest Hucu Honors ™ (peer recognition points gained by helping each other and providing time care to patients)